SUMMER CAMP 2017
HAVE THE BEST SUMMER EVER AT THE YMCA!
At the Y, we believe the values and skills learned early in life are vital building blocks for future success. YMCA Camps provide quality camp experiences, which help children learn skills, develop lifelong friendships, and discover how to be their best while having fun, all while in a safe and supportive environment. Financial assistance is available.PARENT INFORMATION
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT SUMMER CAMP AT THE Y?
ACHIEVEMENT: Surrounding campers with chances to try new experiences.
RELATIONSHIPS: Inspiring campers to work and play together, creating friendships that last.
BELONGING: Making campers feel safe, welcomed, and able to express themselves.
If you would like to schedule payments, please call 253-534-4715 or visit a YMCA facility to set up your payment drafts.
Prices are per week of camp, Monday-Friday. See YMCA Camp Seymour for overnight camp options.
- Half Day: $70 for YMCA Members // $85 for Community Members
- Full Day: $130 for YMCA Members // $160 for Community Members
- Extended Care: $35-YMCA Members // $45-Community Members
- School-Based Locations | Full Day: $175 YMCA Members // $190 Community Members, Financial Assistance is available.
- Half Day: Morning or Afternoon
- Full Day: 9am-4pm
- Extended Care: Hours vary by location
- School-Based Locations | Full Day: Hours vary by location, 6am-6pm or 6:30am-6:30pm
SELECT A LOCATION TO REGISTER
- To schedule payments: please visit a YMCA facility to set up your payment drafts.
- Forms: view individual branch camp pages for forms and documents.
- Parent Handbook
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
Filled water bottle
Swimsuit and towel on swim days
Plastic bag for wet items
Closed-toe shoes (please leave flip flops and sandals at home)
Small backpack (to hold belongings)
Please label all belongings with child’s name