The Gig Harbor Street Scramble is for families, teens, friends, runners, cyclists, walking enthusiasts - anyone who loves Gig Harbor and likes to explore.
Here's how it works:
- There are 30 check points circled on your map. Each check point has a description such as "sculpture" or "road bend".
- Visit the check points in any order, on foot or bike.
- To prove you were at the Street Scramble, answer a question, such as "What is the second word on the sculpture's plaque?"
- Return to the finish line before your time is up.
- Enjoy music, interactive booths, and awards.
- Check-in Time: 8:30-9:30am
- Map Handout: 9:30am
- Start Time: 10am
- Location: Skansie Brothers Park, Gig Harbor