Preschool Swim lessons (Ages 3-5)
Classes are available Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday in the morning or afternoon. Some single-day classes are also available.
Preschool Swim Lessons
- Focuses on water adjustment, floating, and basic swimming and safety skills as children begin independent movement in the water. Skills include: bobbing five times, blowing bubbles, and moving comfortably through the water for five feet.
- For experienced Pikes. Skills include 10 bobs, treading water for 15 seconds, front and back crawl for 10 feet, introduction to sidestroke, as well as unassisted front and back floating.
- Focuses on building confidence in swimming on their front and back without assistance. Skills include front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, and sidestroke for 15 feet.
- Works on gaining skills and techniques to improve stroke efficiency. Skills include front crawl, elementary backstroke, and sidestroke for 30 feet, as well as backstroke for 15 feet.
- Children work on swimming one length of front crawl, elementary backstroke, backstroke, and sidestroke, as well as 15 feet of breaststroke.
Contact Greg Mackem