**For all classes except Tai Chi**
- Fall 1 Registration: September 22 - 28
Session: October 1 - November 4
- Fall 2 Registration: November 3 - 9
Session: November 12 - December 16
This form of martial arts comes from some of the fluid movements of the conventional Chinese styles, softening the traditional hard style from Okinawa.
- This Korean martial Arts class teaches self-defense using kicking, throwing, and joint-lock moves. Hapkido means the way of coordinated power and is a ‘soft’ martial art, as it follows the circular and water principles.
- Tai Chi generates and circulates vital energy around the body by following certain principles of movement, posture and breathing.
- Korean Martial Arts emphasizing various blocks, punches, and kicking techniques to promote health, fitness, sport and self-defense.