2019 Registration and Session Dates
**Registration required for all classes except Tai Chi**
Martial Arts classes are open to ages 10 and above.
- Winter 2 Registration: February 23-March 2
Session: March 4-31
- Spring 1 Registration: March 30-April 6
Session: April 8-May 12
This form of martial arts comes from some of the fluid movements of the conventional Chinese styles, softening the traditional hard style from Okinawa.
- This Korean martial Arts class teaches self-defense using kicking, throwing, and joint-lock moves. Hapkido means the way of coordinated power and is a ‘soft’ martial art, as it follows the circular and water principles.
- Tai Chi generates and circulates vital energy around the body by following certain principles of movement, posture and breathing.
- Korean Martial Arts emphasizing various blocks, punches, and kicking techniques to promote health, fitness, sport and self-defense.