In our Child Watch programs, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world, and school-age children make friends, learn new skills, and do homework.
6 weeks - 7 years old
- $35 per family per month (up to 2 hours per visit),
- $50 per family per month (up to 3 hours per visit), or
- $8 for a single visit (up to 2 hours)
- Monday - Friday: 9am-1pm and 3-8pm
- Saturday: 9am-1:30pm
- Sunday: 12:30-4:30pm
- New, streamlined account allows you to easily use any YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties location.
- Faster check-in and check-out
- Enhanced security (designate who picks up your child)
- No more paper punch cards! Visit the Membership Office to transfer your existing cards to your new account.
- New flat rates or single-use rate.
- 8 years and older. (Under 8 years old allowed with an adult)
Included in membership