The Bremerton Family YMCA is a 5,600 member facility perched on top of the Manette community of Bremerton, Washington. As a part of the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties, the Bremerton Family YMCA is so much more than a gym. We offer a full list of group exercise offerings and classes, child watch service, youth programming, summer camps, swim lessons and so much more.
The YMCA is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We look forward to serving you and building a strong community through the YMCA.
We encourage you to learn more about a YMCA membership or to join online, here.
We are located at 2261 Homer R. Jones Drive, Bremerton, WA 98310.
Group exercise classes are an excellent way to get active and stay motivated. Browse our classes by location and category, here. Group exercises classes are FREE with your membership!View Schedules Online
FitPath is an appointment designed specifically for members ages 10 and older who want to have a tailored, progressive fitness plan. Our Health and Well-being staff will meet with you to discuss your goals to create a program that's right for you.Make an Appointment
Our certified personal trainers will use their knowledge of current research concepts, principles of sound exercise, and state-of-the-art equipment to design and implement a program tailored just for you. Contact Deb Delong at 253-906-9945.Learn More about Personal Training
BELONG TO A PLACE WHERE
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That's why we're here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.