Washington Governor Jay Inslee announced Pierce County will roll back to Phase 2 on April 16. YMCA locations and programs in Pierce County will continue to operate on schedule with one modification: Lap swimming, open swim, and water aerobics will require reservations beginning April 19 in alignment with Phase 2 guidelines.
YMCA locations and programs in Kitsap County will continue to operate in Phase 3 without changes.
The Y recently expanded services and operating hours and will continue with those expansions, including:
- Reservations are not required, with the exception of aquatics programs noted above.
- Operating hours expanded. Find your location to view hours.
- Youth programs that launched April 12 are operating on schedule. Late registration is open April 14-24.
- Youth Soccer League will continue as planned, registration is open through April 17. Masks are required for players five and older at all times, including during games.
- Locker rooms and showers remain open during all operating hours.
- Basketball and court sports remain on schedule.
- Indoor group exercise classes may experience capacity changes, please talk with your instructor.
- Outdoor group exercise classes will continue in groups of 30 or less, masks are required while outdoors.
Check out all recent expansions on our blog post.