Our 2020 Vision
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties aspires to be a cornerstone for building a lifelong community for all.
- Focusing on under-resourced communities
- Working through partnerships and collaborations
- Building community through a sense of belonging and fostering relationships
- Embracing and modeling a diverse and inclusive culture among staff, volunteers, members, and the community
Our Areas of Focus
- Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
- Healthy Living: Improving the nation's health and well-being.
- Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
Staff Experience: A commitment to valued, equipped, and empowered staff to serve each other, our members, and our communities.
Member Experience: A commitment to identify what members need to be engaged, valued, and equipped for success.
Fundraising: Staff, volunteers, members, and our community embrace and engage in the Y's charitable cause.
Summer Experience: The YMCA summer experience provides a destination for the community to find safe, engaging, and interactive youth-centered programs.
Program Portfolio: A program portfolio and process is created and utilized to identify, align, evaluate, and sustain core, key, and pilot programs through the lens of the association's key priorities and resources.